Lancashire cheese-making tour for two now just £15!
At Dewley Cheesemakers you’ll be given the chance to tour their dairy and gallery as well as use their viewing platform to observe the hard work and dedication that goes into making award-winning Lancashire cheese.
On this 45 minute tour you and a friend or family member will learn about the heritage of Lancashire cheese-making before stopping off at Dewlay’s delicious cheese shop, where you’ll receive a £10 food voucher to share that can be used towards purchasing any of their wide selection of creamy, crumbly and tasty cheeses.
Each person will also receive a Dewlay membership card that entitles the member to visit the viewing gallery again for FREE for the next 12 months, making this a perfect summer activity that offers great value for money.
What happens next?
This deal has a minimum buyer requirement of 8 for vouchers to become valid. You will not be charged for this offer until the minimum requirement is met. Share this deal with your friends to improve the chances of this deal reaching the minimum buyer amount.
Once the deal reaches 8 or more buyers, you will receive an email which contains your voucher and your card will be charged.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Have a great day out with Dewlay Cheesemakers for only £15
- Includes a 45 minute tour of the centre’s dairy and gallery for two people
- Also includes a 12 month membership card and FREE £10 voucher to spend at their cheese shop
- Choose from creamy, crumbly and tasty Lancashire cheeses
The Small Print
- Vouchers are valid for the date purchased only.
- Voucher valid for Tuesday 19th August 2014
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability.