Luxury London getaway with river cruise tickets for just £149!
Enjoy an unforgettable city break for two with this fantastic travel deal at the modern Marble Arch Hotel in London, where two people can now enjoy a one night stay with a full English breakfast, river cruise tickets and a whole host of extras to make your stay special for just £149!
At this sleek and stylish 4* hotel near Hyde Park, you’ll enjoy overnight accommodation in a standard room as well as a full English breakfast in the morning and a later check out of 2pm on your day of departure.
If that’s not enough, you’ll also receive two Red Rover river cruise tickets for exploring the many sights of the Thames, where you’ll be able to listen to an informative guided commentary and witness stunning views of the capital.
Along with a special discount of 20% off any food and drink purchased in the hotel this is a fantastic travel deal that would be perfect for booking in the New Year in time for the January sales.
Available to book any day of the week, don’t miss out on this incredible saving by booking your stay today!
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Includes a one night stay for two at a 4* luxury London hotel
- Full English breakfast provided as well as 20% off food and drink
- Also includes two Red Rover river cruise tickets for exploring the capital
- Perfect for visiting London and its many attractions this winter
- Available to book any day of the week
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 31st march 2015
- Advance booking required by the 20th January 2015 or you risk forfeiting your voucher
- All supplements and extras paid directly to the hotel
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.