Two night stay for two at the stunning Dunsley Hall Country House Hotel, Whitby with breakfast and an upgrade to a deluxe suite just £199
- Two night bed and breakfast stay for two at the Dunsley Hall Hotel, Whitby – just £199
- Feel like royalty in one of Dunsley Hall Deluxe suites
- Traditional comfort against a backdrop of period elegance and modern charm
- The ideal base for exploring some of Yorkshire’s best attractions
The Small Print
- Valid from 1st October until 31st January 2014.
- Valid Sunday to Thursday.
- Excludes 23rd December 2013 to 3rd January 2014
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Must book your stay by 20th October 2013.
- No multiple vouchers will be excepted.
- Supplement of £30 per night for Friday or Saturday stays.
- Full access to grounds and facilities.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.
Dunsley Hall Country House Hotel
Dunsley Hall is one of those places that once you have visited, you will surely return.
It is more than a hotel with 26 bedrooms all individually furnished, some with four-poster beds; AA Rosette-Award Oak Room restaurant and Terrace Suite; 'Pymans Bar' for informal dining; plus tennis courts, putting green and more
Dunsley Hall offers traditional comfort and wonderful food against a backdrop of period elegance and modern charm
Dunsley Hall is one of North Yorkshire's best locations for walking holidays. The Cleveland Way passes nearby and it makes a perfect base for exploring the North York Moors, newly-trendy Whitby, 'Heartbeat Country' at Goathland, Pickering and the Victorian seaside town of Scarborough.
A favourite venue for wedding receptions, special occasions, and conferences, the hotel has suites for up to 120 guests, five acres of landscaped grounds for barbecues, concerts and other outdoor pursuits plus a working farm for team building events.