Bed and Breakfast plus a Two Course Dinner for Two at the Inviting Sportsman Inn, High Peak
The hospitable Inn, located on Kinder Road at the beginning of the Pennine Way, is ideal for walkers giving you a great starting point to discover the magnificent countryside that Derbyshire has to offer. The spa town of Buxton is also nearby if you fancy perusing the local shops and taking in afternoon tea at one of the local cafés or tea rooms.
You can then head back to the Inn for a fantastic home-cooked meal prepared with locally sourced ingredients. Choose from a host of traditional dishes such as a classic Sunday roast or instead opt for something unique off the specials board.
On top of that you can also enjoy fantastic real ale in front of the roaring log fire to ensure you have had a comfortable, homely stay.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.
- Bed and breakfast stay plus two course dinner on your first night, from £114
- Situated at the beginning of the Pennine Way, ideal for walkers
- Located near town of Buxton
- Reputation for locally sourced home cooked food
The Small Print
- Valid from 2nd January 2014
- Vouchers expire on 16th April 2014
- Valid for 2 people for purchased option (either 2 or 3 nights)
- Pre-booking at least 48 hours prior to arrival is essential and subject to availability
- £20 supplement for Friday and Saturdays
- Dogs £10 supplement per stay