Lancashire Retreat - Two nights B&B at The Seven Stars, Stalmine, just £55 for two
Just £55 buys you both bed and breakfast both days, instead of the usual £110. And if you have the kids in tow then it’s only a £15 supplement for under fifteens, and for under fives it’s free!
When they learn how close Stalmine is to Blackpool you may not be able to shake them off . . . but then from the Seven Stars there’s so much more to take in. Morecambe and Lancaster are not much further away, and then there are two of the country’s most outstanding areas of natural beauty, in the Bowland Forest or the Lake District.
The Seven Stars provides warm and welcoming accommodation in their ideally located establishment. The current owners have carried out a major refurbishment to the pub which saw it brought 'back to brick' and overhauled. to a contemporary style, but in keeping with the 1700s’ age of the building and its history.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this offer, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking is required for this offer. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to pre-book.
- £55 for two nights bed and breakfast for two
- Country pub in the charming Stalmine, Lancashire
- Half the normal price for a great couple of days away
- Only £15 supplement for under fifteens and free for under fives
- Warm welcome at centuries old hostelry given a contemporary feel
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire 13th April 2014
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Supplement of £15 for under 15's is to be paid directly to the Seven Stars Hotel