Today's Deal: Leicestershire: Two night Edwardian country house break at Scalford Hall with delicious dining!
- 2 nights accommodation (worth £129 per night)
- Daily full English breakfast (worth £25pp).
- 3-course Table d'Hote evening meal on your first night (worth £29.95pp)
The Small Print
- Vouchers are valid until 30th November 2013
- Bookings must be made by the 4th October 2013
- Pre booking required and is subject to availability
- Must be booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
Capturing the true essence of an Edwardian Country House, at the heart of Leicestershire's picturesque countryside this delightful venue was the former home to Colonel Colman - the founder of Colman Mustards; as well as being close to Melton Mowbray, well known for its world famous Pork Pies and Stilton Cheese.
Scalford Hall is the ideal base to explore a host of attractions from the magnificent Belvoir Castle with its glorious gardens and fascinating magical castle, riding the rollercoaster at Twinlakes Park, or entering a world of discovery at Conkers, to taking off at the National Space Centre, there really is something for everyone to enjoy.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.