Charming Peak District break in the town of Bakewell: Two nights for two people including a continental breakfast - just £120
- Two nights stay at The Rutland Arms with continental breakfast - £120
- Stay in one of the hotel’s luxurious courtyard rooms
- Purchase a £20 food voucher and get £25 worth of food at the award-winning restaurant, The Square
- Local attractions include Chatsworth House
- Stunning Peak District setting
The Small Print
- Voucher valid 1st December to 31st March 2014.
- Voucher excludes stays 23rd December 2013 to 2nd January 2014.
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Purchase a £20 food voucher and get £25 worth of food, available in the Square Restaurant.
- Supplement Friday and Saturday night stays at £20 per night.
- Room availability: Court yard rooms will be used for the deal however you can upgrade for a hotel room for a surcharge of £30 per night.
The hotel can lay claim to a unique connection with one of the world’s most beloved authors, Jane Austen. According to local legend, she stayed in one of the hotel’s rooms whilst writing her most famous text, Pride and Prejudice. Join the ranks of literary royalty with a stay in one of the hotel’s courtyard rooms and tuck in to a delicious continental breakfast on each morning of your stay.
The Peak District is full of historical sites and locations, with Mesolithic artefacts and caves that were once lived in by our ancestors, Iron Age hill forts and stone circles dotted across the region. A visit to one of Great Britain's most famous stately homes, Chatsworth House, is also a must!
After a busy day of exploring, join the hotel’s award-winning restaurant, The Square, where you’ll find a range of delicious local dishes. You can even purchase a voucher and enjoy £25 worth of food for just £20!
So enjoy a unique stay in the Peak District and join The Rutland Arms for luxurious accommodation and a warm welcome every time.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.