Luxury Derbyshire Overnight Break for two, including Dinner and Wine on arrival, just £109
Risley Hall Hotel is offering two people a luxury overnight stay which includes dinner, a bottle of wine upon your arrival and breakfast for the morning of your stay. Withdraw to the bespoke manor house for an unforgettable break for only £109.
This popular country retreat, situated between Nottingham and Derby, is set in ten acres of landscaped grounds and is revered for its fine cuisine, luxurious rooms and outstanding service.
All of the hotel’s rooms are beautifully appointed and equipped with all the modern amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Perhaps the highlight of your visit will be your evening meal; a three course Table d’Hote dinner in the hotel’s award winning AA Rosette standard Abbey restaurant.
Although the hotel has plenty to offer, including indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna, its location also provides visitors with ample nearby attractions and points of interest. Nottingham Castle, Chatsworth House and the Derbyshire Dales are just a few high points of the local area well worth a visit.
Make it your destination of choice, whether it's for that romantic weekend or a relaxing retreat away from the stress of everyday life, you're guaranteed to be catered for at Risley Hall Hotel.
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Luxury overnight stay for two including breakfast
- Includes three course Table d'Hote meal worth £50
- Also includes bottle of wine in your room upon arrival
- Manor house set in ten acres of landscaped grounds
- Nottingham Castle, Chatsworth House and Derbyshire Dales nearby
The Small Print
- Voucher valid for stays until 30th August 2014
- Valid for 2 adults for a 1 night stay.
- Redeemable 7 days per week.
- Please book your stay by 30th May 2014 or you risk forfeiting your voucher.
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability. We strongly recommend early booking to secure your preferred travel dates.