Today's Deal: Delightful Northumberland Break; one night, bed and breakfast for two at the AA 5 Star Orchard House Hotel, Rothbury!
- One (£59) or Two (£112) night B&B break for two.
- Ideally situated for visiting the Medieval Alnwick Castle, seat of the Duke of Northumberland and a location for the Harry Potter films and the Alnwick Garden project.
- AA Guest Accommodation of the Year England 2008 Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2010, Trip Advisor Travelers Choice Award 2008.
The Small Print
- Voucher is valid for stays from 1st October 2013 only
- Vouchers expire: 5th April 2014
- Dates excluded are from 22nd December 2013 until 2nd January 2014.
- Voucher is valid for 2 persons.
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- A supplement of £20 for both Friday & Saturday stays. Payable on booking.
The Orchard House is situated in the picturesque village of Rothbury on the edge of the Northumberland National Park, surrounded by the Cheviot Hills. In this delightful Georgian House, beds are dressed with crisp white linen and duck down duvets. All rooms offer complimentary bathrobes, luxury toiletries and have wireless internet access.
Breakfast at The Orchard House is a lavish affair with an emphasis on fresh local ingredients, organic and fair-trade produce. Eggs are free range from a local farm whilst each morning orange juice is freshly squeezed and our croissants baked. Traditional English breakfasts are served alongside more modern interpretations or if you prefer something lighter the sideboard offers you a generously varied selection of local cheeses, charcuteries, fresh fruits and freshly baked pastries. Vegetarian, wheat-free and special diets are available on request.
The Drawing Room
An elegant room filled with antiques and fresh flowers creating a warm and welcoming reception. In the evening you are invited to unwind and enjoy our bar service.
Local Areas of Interest:
Northumberland, with its wild scenery and unspoilt countryside is a paradise for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits. Walking, hiking, cycling, fishing, horse riding and golf are some of the many activities that are all a stones throw away.
The Rothbury Golf Club, bordering the River Coquet and with splendid views of the Cheviot Hills, welcomes guests from The Orchard House with discounted Green fees.
Shepherds Walks - Explore and walk in the wonderful scenery that surrounds The Orchard House, with the help of the award winning Shepherds Walks. Walking guides, guided walks and a full range of maps to cover the local area.
Ideally situated for the Medieval Alnwick Castle, seat of the Duke of Northumberland and location for the Harry Potter films, also the Alnwick Garden project.
The World Heritage Site of Hadrians Wall is easily accessible, whilst the country estate of Cragside is located on the drive into Rothbury.
Please call 01709 512 627 quoting DealMonster to check availability prior to purchase to avoid disappointment.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.