Today's Deal: Perthshire Spa Break at Moness Resort & Spa one or two nights from only £59
An ideal romantic getaway this summer, this historic 4*hotel re-opened in 2008 after an extensive refurbishment programme which transformed its former hunting lodges into individually furnished en-suite rooms with Egyptian cotton bed sheets, complimentary toiletries and free Wi-Fi.
Whether you choose a one night stay or two night stay as part of this deal you’ll also enjoy full access to the hotel’s relaxing range of spa facilities. This includes the newly installed steam room, sauna, and swimming pool to offer the perfect environment for a leisurely swim and a restorative experience for those looking to escape the stresses and strains of modern life.
Choose from the following options:
- Perthshire spa break for two, one night stay - £59
- Perthshire spa break for two, two night stay - £99
Additional extras include a full Scottish breakfast each day of your stay as well as the option to book a spa treatment each at an exclusive specially discounted rate for those who purchase this deal.
You’ll also receive a complimentary bottle of the house wine if you choose to indulge in a three course meal in the hotel’s Flemmyng restaurant, which serves a variety of seasonal dishes using only the freshest ingredients as well as an extensive selection of local malt whiskies.
Perfect for those in desperate need of some rest and relaxation, book your break for two today for a well-earned break at the Moness House Hotel in Perthshire.
What happens next?
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Relaxing Perthshire break for two people to enjoy
- Available for a one or two night stay
- Historic 4* hotel with luxury rooms and facilities
- Full access to spa facilities, including sauna and steam room
The Small Print
- Vouchers are valid until 31st July 2014
- Stays which involve Friday and Saturday nights will incur £20 per room per night supplement
- Vouchers cannot be used consecutively
- All supplements and extras paid directly to hotel
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- The basis of this deal is all guests are housed in a Deluxe room.
- Guests are able to upgrade (subject to availability) - Superior Room £10 per night or Suite/garden room/cedar room £20 per night (In order to house additional guests, you must upgrade from a deluxe room to a superior room or suite.)
- Extra Guests housed in room (per night) - Infants 0 - 2 - Free, Children 3 - 5 - £5, Children 6 – 12 - £15, Adult 13 upwards - £20
- Changes – an amendment fee of £20 will be charged on changes once booking is confirmed. However, a cancellation within 72hours will result in a full loss of voucher usage.
- Unfortunately, no pets are allowed on the resort.
- A valid credit card/debit card will be required at check-in.
- Earliest check in time 3pm, check out by 11am
- Photographs are used as reference only and all interiors/exteriors may differ
- Any special requests must be made at the time of booking. Whilst every effort will be made to comply – these cannot be guaranteed.
- Hotel guests can enjoy a 25% discount on all normally priced spa treatments. These must be booked in advance in order to avoid disappointment – Tel: 01887 822100
- £10 supplement on rooms booked in July