Today's Deal: Warwickshire: 4* overnight Manor Hotel stay with cream tea on arrival and 3 course Gourmet dinner!
- Includes overnight accommodation in a upgraded Superior bedroom at the 4-star Manor Hotel in Meriden (worth £85 per room per night)
- Plus a delicious full English breakfast (worth £13.95 per person)
- Traditional cream tea on arrival to the hotel(worth £8.50 per person)
- 3-course evening dinner followed by coffees (worth £29.00 per person) in the AA Rosette award-winning gourmet Regency Restaurant
- Pre-dinner glass of sparkling wine (worth £4.50 per person)
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 31st October 2013
- Voucher must be redeemed by 29th September 2013
- Limited Saturdays available.
- Booking must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Voucher valid for 2 people for 1 nights stay
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- To check availability please call Greatlittlebreaks™ 01905 792807
- Dinner Menu: Some dishes may require a supplement charge.
- Percentage saving can vary depending on days of the week and time of the year booked.
- Bookings are non-transferable and non-cancellable.
This deal includes overnight accommodation in an upgraded room, cream tea on arrival, glass of sparkling wine before your 3-course gourmet dinner in the fine dining 2 AA Rosette award-winning Regency Restaurant, and delicious full English breakfast the following morning.
You get all of this for only £49.50 per person, which is over £100 off the usual price!
Not only do we love this break because the extras alone are worth nearly the cost of the whole break, but the Best Western Plus Manor Hotel is highly rated (4/5 on Trip Advisor) and ideally located for visiting Warwick, a 25 minute drive and Stratford-upon-Avon, 40 minutes.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.