Have a luxurious break for two at Lynford Hall Country House Hotel from just £135
This beautiful nineteenth century hotel in Norfolk is notorious for hosting their well-appointed and comfortable rooms to many famous names over the years, from American Presidents to British Prime Ministers.
Every room has been individually designed in the style of a traditional English countryside house as seen by its vintage furniture and amazing views overlooking the hotel’s formal gardens and lakes, where it also hosts a range of recreational activities, including fishing, golf and boating.
Choose from the following options:
- One Night Stay for Two with Breakfast and Two Course Dinner - £135 (was £194)
- Two Night Stay for Two with Breakfast and Dinner on both nights - £229 (was £340)
This offer provides visitors with breakfast in the morning before they explore the many sights and sounds of East Anglia as the hotel is located less than an hour from all the key towns and cities within the region.
In the evening you’ll also be treated to a two course meal at the hotel’s Duvernay Restaurant which enjoys an excellent reputation for fine dining and offers an extensive menu using local produce.
Enjoy traditional dishes such as braised lamb shank or sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce or perhaps treat your sweet tooth to white chocolate cheesecake with raspberries. Whatever you choose you’ll be sure to enjoy a range of culinary delights using the finest ingredients during your stay.
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Enjoy either a one night or two night stay at the Lynford Hall Hotel
- Vintage and traditional English décor
- Surrounded by beautiful East Anglian countryside
- Breakfast and two course dinner included
- Located less than an hour from local towns and cities of interest
The Small Print
- Vouchers expired 31st July 2014
- Available seven days a week
- Valid for two people
- All supplements and extras paid directly to hotel
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment