3 or 4 night stay at Leithen Lodge Country Estate & Beauty Spa’s Private Apartments from only £149
Join Leithen Lodge Country Estate for a blissful three or four night break for two or four from just £149, enjoying the ultimate getaway in one of the Lodge’s luxury private apartments. As part of your stay you will also receive afternoon tea with homemade jam and scones upon arrival, as well as a fantastic 50% off Guinot professional beauty treatments!
Choose from one of the following packages for your perfect escape:
· Three or four night self-catering break for two at Avalon, £149 (was £550)
· Three or four night self-catering break for four at Woolhope Bank or The Stables, £189 (was £590)
All accommodation at Leithen Lodge provides the utmost in comfort with your own personal sitting room, dining and kitchen areas. Views overlooking the river and Moorfoot hills also create a wonderfully relaxed and peaceful environment.
Or if you fancy a more active break there’s plenty to explore in and around the gardens, orchard, Leithen Water and numerous acres of stunning grounds that make up the most beautiful of settings. Everyone is accommodated for at Leithen Lodge, so make sure to book your break today!
What happens next?
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Relax in the idyllic surroundings of one of Scotland’s finest 16th century country estates
- Enjoy lunch and dinner made from locally sourced produce with fruit and veg grown in the grounds of the estate and served to you in the privacy of your own private dining room.
- Pamper yourself at the exclusive Guinot Professional Beauty Studios.
- Wander round the extensive estate gardens where you can even feed the chickens and collect your eggs to eat later on.
- Perfect for couples and families.
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 30th September 2014
- Pre-booking via telephone or email at least 7 days prior to arrival is essential and subject to availability
- 48 hour cancellation required
- Unlicensed so please bring your own bottle.
- No dogs allowed
- £50 refundable deposit to be paid upon arrival
Leithen Lodge presents grandeur and elegance nestled in a stunning setting. The intimacy offered by the principle rooms lend themselves amiably to any event, comfortably accommodating your every need with a personal approach whether you wish to be accommodated in the Lodge, the grounds or a marquee.