Two night’s B&B with The King’s Arms Hotel, a Beautiful Break for two just £159
The King’s Arms offers excellence in its accommodation, service and overall hospitality for the perfect Cumbrian break for two. Now for just £159 you can stay for two nights with breakfast in this comfortable and cosy historic coaching inn for a wonderful summer getaway.
The King’s Arms expertly combines its four hundred year history with all the modern comforts you expect from an award-winning hotel. (TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013)
Relax in the resident’s lounge where you can put your feet up in front of the fire and then completely unwind in your light, airy and modern room.
Boasting not just superior accommodation but an outstanding location as well, the numerous points of interest in the area will no doubt be a highlight of your visit. The King’s Arms is situated on the edge of the Lake District and within easy reach of the North Pennines too.
With Wordsworth House, Keswick, Helvellyn and The Bowes Museum nearby, you are guaranteed to find something to give you a glorious getaway to remember.
What happens next?
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Traditional coaching inn with modern and comfortable amenities
- Within easy reach of the Lake District and the North Pennines
- Winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Available seven days a week
The Small Print
- Valid from 12th May 2014
- Voucher expire 31st July 2014
- Available seven days a week with a £10 supplement for Fridays and Saturdays
- Valid for two people
- All supplements and extras paid directly to hotel
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.