A Wonderful One Night Stay at the Picturesque Falcon Manor Hotel, just £99
Travel into the heart of the Yorkshire Dales with a one night stay at the beautiful Falcon Manor hotel. You will also enjoy the hotel's award winning breakfast, as well as a trip on the Settle-Carlisle Railway, described as ‘England’s most scenic’.
Visit the grand former rectory and stay in the characterful and comfortable en-suite accommodation available. Your room will be equipped with all the amenities you require for a stress-free break including colour television, trouser press and hairdryer. The hotel now also permits well behaved dogs, so you can bring along further company and explore the magnificence of the Dales together.
Located on the outskirts of the Yorkshire Dales, the hotel offers an ideal location for newcomers to the area who are keen to discover what it has to offer. The hotel itself is surrounded by rolling hills and open countryside which provide ample opportunity for walking and climbing. Also only a few minutes away is the lively market town of Settle, so you will have plenty of variety to keep you entertained for the duration of your visit.
The Tour de France Grand Depart is coming to the Dales on 5th July so an ideal opportunity to reconnoitre the route in advance when you stay - bring your bike, we have safe storage for you.
Make sure you save time for that trip on the Railway though! Use your tickets for a journey between Settle and Appleby courtesy of the hotel.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this offer, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking is required for this offer. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to pre-book.
- One night with breakfast for just £99
- Includes tickets for the Settle-Carlisle Railway
- Beautiful former rectory set in the Yorkshire Dales
- Well-behaved dogs permitted
- Activities nearby include climbing, walking, golf, horse riding
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire 31st June 2014
- Valid Sunday to Thursday, subject to availability
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Saturday stays can be booked subject to availability and carry a supplement of £20pp
- One voucher per stay