Escape to the Countryside with this Wonderful Scottish Break for Two, from £125
Steeped in history, the Best Western, Dryfesdale is beautifully historic dating back to 1762 but with all the up-to-the-minute amenities you would expect from a top class four star hotel.
All of the Best Western bedrooms are fully en suite with superb views of the hotel grounds and surrounding countryside. Families are welcome and pets are also welcome by arrangement making it a place you will enjoy returning to again and again and a place where you can be sure of a special welcome. All the bedrooms available reflect the splendour of the original house, boasting their very own individual views and styles.
The hotel also benefits from The Malt Bar, the ideal place to unwind, meet friends, or enjoy a pre-dinner drink or after dinner coffee. In addition the Glenlouis restaurant is renowned for its excellence and its award winning cuisine, as well as its stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Two people can enjoy all of this splendour from just £125 for two nights, and also receive a full English breakfast each morning. So take advantage of this offer to experience premium hospitality in the magnificent setting of the beautiful Scottish countryside.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.
- Option of 2 nights stay(£125) or 3 nights stay (£185)
- Set in acres of magnificent grounds
- Beautiful views of the Scottish countryside
- Includes full English breakfast each morning
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 28th February 2014
- Valid for purchased option (2 or 3 nights for 2 people)
- Pre-booking at least 48 hours prior to arrival is essential and subject to availability
- Excludes: 22nd December to 2nd January 2014
- Upgrade to superior garden rooms can be made for £15.00 per night per room
- Children can share a room when the parents have paid for the upgrade at £15.00 per night plus an additional £15.00 bed and breakfast for the child to share their room
- Dogs are allowed to stay when their owners have paid for the £15.00 upgrade to a superior room plus £5.00 per night for the dog to stay
- A three course dinner for two guests including a bottle of house wine can be purchased for £55.00 per couple per night