Lake District Retreat: Two Nights at The Crown Inn with Breakfast, Dinner and more just £129
Enjoy a break in the Lakes for less with The Crown Inn at High Newton, located in the southern Lake District.
A traditional seventeenth century Lakeland Inn, The Crown offers a combination of modern boutique style rooms in a traditional and welcoming setting. Get it all for less with this deal, as for just £129 two people can stay for two nights receiving breakfast on both mornings as well as a two course dinner on your arrival night!
The Crown’s restaurant reflects the comfort of the accommodation and provides a great atmosphere for you to enjoy some of the dishes which are prepared and served fresh throughout the week…
Choose from a range of pub classics to whet your appetite and why not double up with dinner on your second night as well? If you do you will receive a carafe of wine on the house to compliment the cuisine.
If you’re looking to explore the local area as well during your stay, make sure to take advantage of your 20% discount with Ullswater Steamers. Enjoy a cruise on one of England’s most beautiful lakes, taking in the breath-taking views of the Lakeland and Fells.
What happens next?
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Two night’s B&B for two in the Lake District
- Includes two course meal on the first night of your stay
- Also includes a carafe of wine if you choose to dine on your second night
- 20% off Ullswater Steamers Lake Cruises
- Award-winning hotel (TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013)
The Small Print
- Vouchers are valid until 31st July 2014
- Advance booking required by 15th June 2014 or you risk forfeiting your voucher
- Excludes Bank Holidays
- £25 supplement for a Friday or Saturday night
- All supplements and extras paid directly to hotel
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- £10 administration charge if you change the date of the booking once made