Today's Deal: Worcestershire: Escape to the Beautiful Chateau Impney Hotel including breakfast, afternoon tea and a two-course meal - a foodie's French fairytale in the heart of the Midlands
- Overnight accommodation in a Chateau room (worth £190 per night)
- Full English breakfast (worth £13.95pp)
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea (worth £13.95pp)
- 2-course evening meal with tea or coffee (worth £18.45pp)
The Small Print
Valid for stays Sunday - Friday until 30th January 2014. Restricted dates in December.
- Voucher must be redeemed by 4th October 2013
- Voucher is valid for 2 adults for a 1 night stay
- Pre booking required and is subject to availability
- Must be booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Afternoon tea is taken between 11am - 5pm
£139 for a night's stay for two at the 4* Chateau Impney Hotel from Great Little Breaks, including breakfast, afternoon tea and a two-course meal - a foodie's French fairytale in the heart of the Midlands.
The Midlands meets French-style fairytale architecture at this magnificent 4* retreat. Boasting truly lavish rooms, 110 acres of idyllic gardens and grounds, the historic features and laid-back charms of Chateau Impney make for a serene and relaxing escape. Not far from the hotel, you'll also find attractions such as historic Worcester, Birmingham, Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon and the stunning Malvern Hills.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.