Today's Deal: Two tickets to new musical Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with 4* hotel stay now £219.90!
Available until the end of the July this deal is ideal for those looking for a great night out at a fraction of the price as this fantastic production is guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Based on Roald Dahl’s classic children’s story, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is the latest musical to open along Drury Lane and has already been described as the “hottest ticket in town” by Time Out magazine. Directed by Skyfall director Sam Mendes the show promises to be a visual feast jam-packed with laughter and music to create a truly magical world for your enjoyment.
You’ll receive two tickets to the production on a Friday night for the 7.30pm performance at the Theatre Royal, which is located in the heart of London and offers a variety of pubs and clubs nearby to sample after the show for a taste of the capital’s outstanding nightlife.
As part of this deal you’ll also be able to enjoy an overnight stay at the newly refurbished 4* Thistle Hotel in Euston which will provide all the amenities you’ll need for a relaxing and comfortable stay as well as a complimentary breakfast the next morning.
What happens next?
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Exclusive London city break with tickets to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Brand new musical based on Roald Dahl’s classic story
- “A lavish feast of a musical”- The Guardian
- Two tickets to Friday night performance at 7.30pm
- Also includes one night’s stay at the 4* Thistle Hotel in Euston with breakfast
The Small Print
- Vouchers are valid on Friday's until 12th December 2014
- Advance booking required by 15th May 2014 or you risk forfeiting your voucher
- Excludes 30th May & 31st October
- Please check availability prior to purchase
- 1 voucher per 2 people
- All supplements and extras paid directly to hotel
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.