Have a Capital Weekend in the Heart of London with Omega Breaks, from just £99.95 per person!
Omega Breaks and Dealmonster are giving you the fantastic opportunity to experience a four star stay in the city of London from an incredible £99.95pp. Choose from two options for your perfect break:
- One night (Sat. – Sun.) in the capital staying at the 4* Ramada Docklands Hotel, £99.95 per person - Valid for stays between 1/3/14 to 20/12/14
- Two nights (Fri. – Sun.) in the capital staying at the 4* Ramada Docklands Hotel, £149.95 per person - valid for stays between 28/2/14 to 19/12/14
Contact 01524 37500 to check for the dates you want - if your chosen date is free, purchase one of the options avialable and follow the redemption intructions on your voucher.
These are some fantastic deal prices on what will be an exciting, varied and luxurious stay in the capital. If that wasn’t enough though, the above prices not only include your accommodation and breakfast throughout your stay, but also return train travel from your local station to London!
With travel and accommodation catered for, you can journey into London with ease and begin your stay by checking into your bright and contemporary waterfront location. Relax in your en-suite room complete with free Wi-Fi, flat screen television and refreshment facilities. A delicious full English breakfast will then get your morning off to a wonderful start and give you the energy you need to explore the city…
The capital is the perfect location to delve into culture; visit galleries, museums and theatre or browse the fabulous stores on Oxford Street. Enjoy London nightlife as well with the infinite restaurant, bars and clubs available.
So don’t miss out on this unbelievable offer for an unparalleled city experience – book now to avoid disappointment!
Avialable train stations to depart from:
Aylesbury, Ayr, Banbury, Bath Spa, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Birmingham International, Birmingham Moor Street, Birmingham New Street, Birmingham Snow Hill, Bodmin, Bournemouth, Bridgend, Brighouse, Brighton, Bristol Parkway, Bristol Temple Meads, Bury St Edmunds, Cardiff Central, Carlisle, Cheltenham Spa, Chester, Chesterfield, Chippenham, Colwyn Bay, Coventry, Crewe, Darlington, Derby, Diss, Doncaster, Dorridge, Durham, East Midlands Parkway, Edinburgh Waverley, Exeter St Davids, Flint, Glasgow Central, Gloucester, Grantham, Great Yarmouth, Halifax, Havant, Hereford, High Wycombe, Holyhead, Huddersfield, Kettering, Kings Lynn, Lancaster, Leamington Spa, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln Central, Liskeard, Liverpool Lime Street, Llandudno Junction, Loughborough, Macclesfield, Manchester Picadilly, Market Harborough, Milton Keynes, Newark Northgate, Newcastle, Newport, Newton Abbot, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxenholme, Oxford, Paignton, Penrith, Penzance, Peterborough, Petersfield, Plymouth, Portsmouth & Southsea, Portsmouth Harbour, Prestatyn, Preston, Redruth, Retford, Rhyl, Rugby, Runcorn, Sheffield, Shrewsbury, Solihull, Southampton Central, St Austell, Stafford, Stockport, Stoke-on-Trent, Stratford-upon-Avon, Swansea, Taunton, Torquay, Truro, Wakefield Westgate, Warrington Bank Quay, Warwick, Warwick Parkway, Weston-super-Mare, Wigan North Western, Winchester, Wolverhampton, York.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this offer, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking is required for this offer. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to pre-book.
- One or Two night weekend break in London
- Includes bed and breakfast and return rail travel!
- Stay at the 4* Ramada Docklands Hotel, recipients of the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Explore London’s culture, shops and nightlife with ease
The Small Print
- Vouchers valid for booked date only.
- Weekends only, trains depart on a Friday morning. Details provided when booking.
- Price is per person.
- Single person bookings will incur a £40 supplement, payable direct
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- All bookings will need to be made by 30th June 2014