Family Break with Blue Inn Redditch, including Tickets to Cadbury World! Now only £135!
Look no further for your perfect family break as you can now get an overnight stay with Blue Inn, Redditch plus tickets to the magnificent and magical Cadbury World for the incredible price of just £135!
The Blue Inn, Redditch provides you with the perfect location for a family friendly break lying just outside of Birmingham city centre and less than a 30 minute drive from the NEC and of course, Cadbury World…
Cadbury World is obviously a chocolate lover’s haven and is a great family day out for all offering an insight into the history of one of Britain’s best –loved brands. Journey through some interactive sites and get your chocolate fix in the World’s Biggest Cadbury Shop!
This fantastic deal is available for two adults and one child, or one adult and two children who will also enjoy bed and breakfast with the Blue Inn.
You will be accommodated in one of the hotel’s recently refurbished en-suite rooms with freeview TV, free Wi-Fi, complimentary toiletries and refreshment facilities. Tuck in to a continental breakfast on the morning of your stay to complete this family break to remember!
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Choose from a family break for two adults and one child
- OR one adult and two children
- Bed and breakfast at the Blue Inn, Redditch
- Includes tickets to Cadbury World!
- Prime location just outside Birmingham city centre
The Small Print
- Vouchers are valid until 31st August 2014
- Your stay must be booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival or you risk forfeiting your voucher
- Valid seven days a week
- Valid for 3 people: Two adults and one child OR one adult and two children
- All supplements and extras paid directly to the hotel
- Pre-booking is essential. Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.