Two night stay for two at the Luxurious Best Western Premier Yew Lodge Hotel, only £168
For the brilliant deal price of £168 two people can stay with Yew Lodge and spend a fantastic two nights in the assured comfort of four star luxury and the promise that your entire break will be catered for.
Upon your arrival you will receive tea and cakes for that much needed bit of afternoon refreshment as well as water and chocolates in your room as an added extra. For the duration of your stay you will receive breakfast to get your mornings off to a bright start as well as a three course gourmet meal on your arrival night in the hotel’s stunning Orchard restaurant - holder of two AA rosettes.
Spend your days leisurely in the hotel’s spa to relax and unwind, or get active and energised in the fitness suite. You can even indulge in a beauty treatment or two which can be pre-booked with 25% off.
With the cities of Leicester, Nottingham and Derby nearby and easily accessible as well, why not take a trip out to explore the area during your visit too? Only if you can drag yourself away from the comfort of the hotel that is!
What happens next?Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Two nights bed and breakfast at the 4* Yew Lodge - £84 per person
- Includes three course meal on arrival night in the restaurant boasting two AA rosettes
- Receive tea and cakes upon arrival
- Includes entry to the hotel’s spa and 25% off pre-booked treatments
The Small Print
- Valid for stays from 1st April 2014
- Vouchers expire on 31st August 2014.
- Stay date must be booked by 31st March 2014.
- Valid for two people, seven days a week
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Please call Greatlittlebreaks™ 01905 792807 to check availability.