Today's Deal: One night for two with dinner at Marco Pierre White Chequers Inn
Enjoy a charming one night stay for two for just £109 at Chequers Inn, the former coaching inn located in the pretty village of Thornham on the North Norfolk Coast.
Recently refurbished and rebranded under Marco Pierre White’s Wheelers chain, your stay here will also include a delicious three course dinner in the pub restaurant, where you can tuck in to £25 worth of food each from the Italian inspired menu.
Chequers Inn also offers superb accommodation with tastefully decorated bedrooms that enhance the charm of the old building. Curl up here and enjoy some relaxation during a cosy winter getaway.
Then start your morning right with breakfast also included in this great travel package. Help yourself to a selection from the healthy breakfast buffet, or select from the menu and enjoy your choice of full English, waffles, crumpets and more!
With such a beautiful location offering easy access to the stunning sandy beaches of Brancaster and the shopping and art galleries of Burnham Market as well, this is a truly charming break for two that you don’t want to miss.
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- One night for two at Chequers Inn on the North Norfolk Coast
- Recently refurbished and rebranded under Marco Pierre White
- Includes bed and breakfast
- Also includes three course dinner each in the restaurant
- Beautiful location close to Burnham Market and the coast
The Small Print
- Vouchers are valid until 31st March 2015
- Advance booking required by 20th January 2015 or you risk forfeiting your voucher
- Excludes 23rd to 27th December and 31st December 2014, 1st January, 14th Febuary 2015 and any half term school holidays.
- All supplements and extras paid directly to hotel
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.