Today's Deal: Just £56 for an overnight B&B stay at The Dean Ale & Cider House
Enjoy a classic country stay for two with one night’s bed and breakfast available at The Dean Ale & Cider House for just £56!
This fantastic deal allows two people to enjoy the excellent hospitality The Dean offers; an idyllic location, comfortable rooms and a mouth-watering menu make this an offer not to be missed.
The atmosphere at The Dean is warm and welcoming and accommodation is housed in a beautifully renovated converted barn for a traditional feel that complements The Dean’s history as a country inn. Each bedroom offers en-suite facilities, flatscreen TV, wireless internet access, tea and coffee making facilities and all the other modern comforts required for a stress-free stay.
Dig in to your delicious breakfast in the conservatory and then spend the day lounging in the bar and relaxing in front of the open fire or make the most of the surrounding area…
West Sussex has plenty to offer its visitors with the South Downs and nearby towns and cities such as Chichester providing plenty to spark your interest, so enjoy a rural retreat for less this autumn.
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- One night for two including B&B, now £56
- En-suite bedrooms housed in the beautiful converted barn
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Ideally situated for exploring the South Downs and surrounding towns and markets
The Small Print
- Vouchers are valid until 31st January 2015
- Advance booking required by 28th January 2015 or you risk forfeiting your voucher
- Excludes 18th December 2014 to January 2nd 2015
- All supplements and extras paid directly to hotel
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.