Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Mixed Spring Flowering Bulbs
- An easy to grow collection of low growing spring favourites.
- 5 varieties of spring flowering bulbs.
The Small Print
Items will be despatched within 28 days, unless advised otherwise.
Multiple orders may be despatched separately.
An easy to grow collection of low growing spring favourites.
Due to their compact nature, these bulbs are all perfect for planting in pots and window boxes. Can also be planted in the front of borders.
Choice of a 70 bulb collection or double up and save £8.00.
70 Mixed Spring Flowering Bulbs
This collection contains the following bulbs in the following quantities:
10 x Narcissus Tete a Tete - RHS Award of Garden Merit variety
- An easy to grow variety that is dwarf and compact so great for smaller gardens and areas where the traditional size daffodils can be too much.
- Flowering from around the end of February to April.
- This variety has also been bred to have multiple flowers per bulb for a fantastic display.
- Height: 15cm.
20 x Muscari armeniacum - RHS Award of Garden Merit variety
- Also known as Grape hyacinths, these look gorgeous peeping out of a large container, planted with yellow, spring-flowering pansies.
- Cone-shaped spikes of tiny, mid-blue flowers appear in April and May.
- Quickly forming small colonies, they're also valuable for naturalising at the front of a sunny mixed or shrub border.
- Height : 15cm.
- Compact and clump-forming species Tulip, with star-shaed deep yellow flowers whose tips are cream.
- It is a late flowering variety and has a long flowering period.
- Height : 15cm.
25 x Species Crocus
- are one of the first flowers to emerge in the garden and bees love them.
- They provide a very valuable food source for early insects when not many other plants are in flower and naturalise very well in lawns and borders.
- Flowering period February and March.
- Height : 8cm
25 x Anemone de Caen
- Shallow bowl-shaped flowers in shades of red, blue-violet and white with deeply divided, fresh green leaves.
- These pretty poppy-flowered anemones make charming cut flowers.
- They are ideal for a sheltered, sunny site.
- When planted in the Autumn, they flower March to April. Can also be planted in the spring to flower in the summer.
- Height : 20cm.
If you purchase the collection of 140 spring flowering bulbs, the quantities are doubled up, accordingly.
20 x Narcissus Tete a Tete - RHS Award of Garden Merit variety
40 x Muscari armeniacum - RHS Award of Garden Merit variety
20 x Tulip Tarda - RHS Award of Garden Merit variety
50 x Species Crocus
50 x Anemone de Caen
Autumn is a great time for planting spring flowering bulbs and a little effort now will bring colourful results in your springtime garden.