Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Today's Deal: Two starters and two main courses for just £15 at the recently refurbished Old Queen’s Head, Sheffield
- 2 starters and 2 main courses for just £15
- The oldest building in Sheffield
- Recently refurbished and under new management
- Dishes include Rump steak, Ale Pie and jacket potatoes
- A great selection of wines and real ales available
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire 31st August 2013.
- Valid Voucher valid Monday to Saturday from 5pm onwards.
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability.
The Old Queen’s Head is the oldest building in Sheffield, and though it might have a stylish new interior, you’ll only find good old fashioned hospitality here. From Rump Steak to delicious Lancaster Ale Pie and a great selection of jacket potatoes, you’ll be spoiled for choice from the extensive new menu of pub grub classics. To accompany your meal, the pub also offers a fantastic selection of wines and traditional real ales.
So join The Old Queen’s Head and tuck in to delicious British food, a warm and friendly atmosphere, and unbeatable value in Sheffield.
How to Redeem
- Once you have purchased the deal, you will be emailed your voucher.
- Please follow the redemption instructions on the voucher. Pre-booking may be required.