Family Ticket to the National Emergency Services Museum, now only £6!
That means that either two adults and two children, or one adult and three children will get access to the UK’s largest volunteer run museum of its kind for a great saving on the £14 RRP.
Located in one of Yorkshire’s first purpose-built combined Police, Fire and Ambulance stations, the newly christened National Emergency Services Museum (previously the Fire and Police Museum), offers you the chance to delve into the history of the nation’s emergency services.
During your visit you’ll get to see exhibitions incorporating all the services including the original 1900’s police cells. There’s also a great selection of amazing vehicles used by the Fire, Police, Ambulance and Rescue services from both past and present. If you’re lucky you might even get to jump aboard a fire engine!
So make it a fun and educational day out learning about the history of the Emergency Services in Sheffield and the rest of Britain.
What happens next?Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Family ticket: two adults and two children
- OR one adult and three children
- The UK’s largest volunteer run museum of its kind
- Experience a variety of exhibitions and attractions
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 31st July 2014
- Closed on the 14th and 15th June 2014
- Valid for either two adults and two children, or one adult and three children
- Promotional codes and credits are not valid for use against this deal