The Perfect Family Day Out: Staunton Country Park Family Ticket now only £11
Save on this fantastic family ticket to Staunton Country Park, where you can enjoy all that nature has to offer in the numerous things to see and do.
The whole family can now explore for just £11 – a huge saving on the usual £21!
Staunton Country Park is made up of one thousand magnificent acres, the perfect place for two adults and up to two children to be let loose in! There’s so much going on in Staunton it will be difficult to decide what to see first…
Visit Staunton Farm, home to many different animals, the beautiful gardens with its varied floral displays and Golden Jubilee Maze, the Victorian Glasshouse and its exotic flowers and plants and of course George’s Play Barn for the kids.
And why not finish the day with a wonderful walk exploring the ancient woodland and parkland, taking in the many other interesting features and highlights around the park.
With so much on offer, there is something to please everyone, so make Staunton Country Park your choice for the perfect family day out.
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is not required for this offer - simply print your voucher and take it with you.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- A Family Day Pass to Staunton Country Park
- Feed the animals, nature walks, Golden Jubilee Maze and more
- A great way to get outdoors and keep the kids entertained
- One thousand acres of stunning woodland and parkland
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire 20th November 2014
- Valid 7 days a week
- Excludes school holidays 23rd July to 2nd September & Autumn half term 27th - 31st October inclusive
- Voucher entitles entry for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Promotional codes cannot be used against this deal.
Staunton Country Park
With plenty to see and do including feeding the animals, nature walks, and finding your way around the Golden Jubilee Maze, it’s a great way to get some fresh air and have some fun. If you’re feeling tired from the day’s events, you can relax and grab a bite to eat at the Regency Tea Rooms while the kids enjoy the outdoor play area.