Two courses of Indian cuisine for two at Rimjhim now only £14!
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Gourmet Indian dining experience for two
- Available 7 days a week
- Choose any two courses each plus a rice dish to accompany
- Lovely location on the boardwalk in Port Solent
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 31st December 2014
- Valid for purchased option for two people
- Voucher excludes Steak Biryani
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Limit 2 vouchers per table per booking
- A supplement fee of £3 will be added on all sea food dishes
- Menu items subject to change based on seasonal availability or market change
- Additional items purchased will be charged at regular menu price
- A discretionary 10% service charge based on the full value of the meal will be added to your final bill
- Entire redeemable value of the voucher must be used in a single visit
- Promotional codes cannot be used for this deal