Flight simulator experience from just £24 with Virtual Aerospace
- Land an airliner (15 minutes) – In a group of up to six you will take your turn in the pilot’s seat and experience landing the airliner with the assistance of your co-pilot.
- Fly and land an airliner (30 minutes or 60 minutes) – One-on-one session which includes a short briefing and then the experience of taking off at full thrust ahead. When flight time is up, land the airliner at your choice of famous airports and complete disembarkation and a debriefing to end your experience.
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Your choice of flight simulator experience from just £24!
- Group and one-on-one sessions available
- Experience what it’s like to fly and land a commercial airliner
- Realistic replications of an actual flight experience
- 2 locations to choose from
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 1st March 2015
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Excludes 23rd, 24th , 25th , 26th Dec and 1st January
- Limited wheelchair access only
- No weight limit but person must be able to fit into normal airline seat easily
- Minimum age is 12 - all children under 16 accompanied by an adult in the simulator and not wait in reception
- People with photo sensitive epilepsy will need doctors note to fly
Locations to choose from are -
VIRTUAL AEROSPACE SOUTHHanger 4 Shoreham AirportShoreham by Sea, West Sussex BN43 5FF
ANDVIRTUAL AEROSPACE MIDLANDSSywell AirportSywell, Northamptonshire NN6 0BN