Tickets to the terrifying York Terror Trail now half-price!
Take a tour of York that you’ll never forget on the York Terror Trail, where you’ll bravely explore the city’s darker side on a terrifying evening tour and save 50% on ticket prices!
This exclusive deal is certainly not for the faint-hearted as you’ll be walking through some of the city’s oldest buildings, learning all about the gruesome discoveries and grisly capers that occurred within the city’s streets in times gone by.
Led by a charismatic York history expert guide, you’ll meet real-life actors who’ll re-enact those horrific scenes and tell you enthralling stories for a night out in York that it as fascinating as it is eye-opening.
Beginning at the notoriously haunted Golden Fleece Inn, with the deal you’ll be able to embark on this gripping tour experience any night of the week from just £5 for two adults, £10 for a group of four or £8 for a family pass which includes two adults and up to three naughty children!
Make sure you don’t miss out on this captivating history tour of the horrors of York by booking your tickets today!
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is not required for this offer - simply print your voucher and take it with you.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Adult tickets and family passes to the York Terror Trail now half-price
- Evening tour which explores York’s fascinating criminal past
- Meet a variety of characters who’ll tell the many gruesome tales of the city
- Available to book any day of the week
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 9th October 2014
- Entire Value must be used in single visit.
- Voucher must be presented upon arrival for redemption
- Advisory arrival time of 6:30
- Family tickets valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children
- Promotional codes and credits cannot be used for this deal