Half Price Tickets to the Yorkshire Festival of Cycling
Don’t miss out on your chance to witness the first day of the Tour de France up close and personal at this special event at Harewood House, where you’ll be able to view the official ceremonial start and enjoy a whole host of family activities for half the price of a standard ticket.
Taking place on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th July, tickets are now available for each day at the exclusive price of just £9.
Providing a beautiful backdrop to the most important cycling event of the year, Harewood House will be the perfect place for welcoming the race entrants and promises a great day out for all ages, and where children under 12 can go free!
Alongside games, assault courses and plenty of family activities throughout both days you’ll also be able to keep up to date with all the latest news via big screen showings.
On the Saturday you’ll also be able to watch the Red Arrows fly past at 11.50am as well as go on guided cycles to discover the best places to watch the Tour de France for yourself, making the Yorkshire Festival of Cycling an unmissable event for those who want to celebrate this international race coming to Yorkshire for 2014.
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is not required for this offer - simply print your voucher and take it with you.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Entry to the Yorkshire Festival of Cycling for £9
- Special event celebrating the Tour de France 2014 at Harewood House
- Attractions include the Red Arrows, big screen showings and guided cycling tours
The Small Print
- Valid for the date purchased (5th or 6th July)
- Voucher is valid for 1 adult
- 11.00 am – 12.00 pm: The Official Ceremonial Start of the Le Tour - on the 5th July
- Print and take your voucher with you to gain entry
- Valid for the date purchased
- Promotional codes and credits cannot be used for this deal