Today's Deal: Edith in the Dark: Bringing ghost stories for Christmas back from the dead, just £10 this festive season
Inspired by Edith Nesbit’s Tales of Terror, a collection of horror stories written in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, you can tap into your dark side and delve into gothic wonders this festive season.
Much like the author herself (most famous for her children’s stories such as The Railway Children), there is more than meets the eye on stage in Harrogate’s Studio Theatre. Instead of revelling in the usual Christmas Eve festivities, Edith finds herself in her attic with her housekeeper and a young male guest for company. You won’t find Christmas carols and mince pies here though as instead the group delve into Nesbit’s own scary stories. But soon it becomes difficult to separate fiction from reality as someone in the attic is hiding a deadly secret…
If you’re spine is tingling already, don’t fret! You will also receive a free glass of mulled wine to warm you up throughout this chilling tale.
So come along to Harrogate Theatre from the 16th to the 22nd of December for this fantastic new production for just £10 per ticket. It’s sure to be a Christmas like no other!
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.
- Original play developed for Harrogate Theatre
- Fantastic new theatre for just £10!
- Free glass of mulled wine
- Alternative Christmas entertainment
- Variety of performance dates to choose from
The Small Print
- Voucher is only valid to be used to see "Edith in the Dark" performances from16th - 22nd December 2013
- Voucher is valid for one person
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Deal includes: a free glass of mulled wine for over 18's only
- Promotional codes cannot be used against this deal