Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Today's Deal: All aboard the Wensleydale Railway! Family Ticket for the Afternoon Tea Train on 25th August for just £38 or two people for just £24!
- Includes a delicious afternoon tea
- One of the longest operation heritage lines in the UK
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Yorkshire Dales
The Small Print
- Vouchers valid for Sunday 25th August 2013 at 4pm only
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Voucher valid for purchased option only
- Family ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children
The Wensleydale Railway is one of the longest operational heritage lines in the UK and offers a great day out for tourists and locals alike. The train departs Leeming Bar at 4pm and you’ll be taken back to the station at the end of the journey.
So board the Wensleydale railway this April and treat the whole family to a great value day out in Yorkshire, whatever the weather!
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.
All aboard the Wensleydale Railway! Family Ticket for the Afternoon Tea Train on 25th August + buffet lunch for just £38!
All aboard the Wensleydale Railway! Afternoon Tea Train on 25th August + buffet lunch for 2 people for just £24!
Wensleydale Railway Plc
The Wensleydale Railway is an authentic heritage railway serving the local community, offering tourists, families and transport enthusiasts a great value day out in the Yorkshire Dales with lots to see and do along the way.
We have preserved 22 miles of the former line from Northallerton to Garsdale. Timetabled services currently run over the 16 miles from Leeming Bar to Redmire – one of the longest operational heritage lines in the UK.
Wensleydale Railway are always seeking donations to keep this heritage running, especially at this time with a recent landslip costing upwards of £30,000 to repair. Your donations are most welcome.