Prosecco afternoon tea for two, now just £11.95 at Whoop Hall
Discover a touch of afternoon indulgence in the beautiful surroundings of the Lune Valley, as you and a friend enjoy afternoon tea at Whoop Hall Inn.
Whoop Hall Inn is situated on the outskirts of Kirkby Lonsdale and offers access to stunning countryside including the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales, making it the ideal location to stop by for a traditional afternoon tea.
The restaurant at Whoop Hall is proud to present freshly made dishes from fresh, local produce to make your afternoon tea experience delicious and decadent.
For just £11.95 tuck in to fresh scones, sandwiches and more as well as your choice of tea or coffee and a refreshing glass of Prosecco to complete your indulgent treat. So join Whoop Hall any afternoon for a great deal on a delicious afternoon tea for two.
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Afternoon tea of scones, sandwiches and more
- Also includes tea or coffee, and a glass of Prosecco each
- Freshly prepared from fresh, local produce
- A beautiful setting in the surroundings of the Lune Valley
- Available any afternoon for just £11.95!
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 21st December 2014
- One voucher per table of two
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offers
- Promotional codes cannot be used for this deal