Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Today's Deal: Lake District: Two night B&B break for two including cream tea for two at The Gilpin Bridge inn, Kendal – from £79!
- Midweek (£79) or weekend (£89) break for two at the Gilpin Bridge Inn – just £79 (worth £191)
- Includes breakfast on each morning of your stay
- Cream tea on arrival as well as a late check-out of 12.30pm
- Beautiful setting in Kendal
- Nearby attractions include Kendal Castle, the Wordsworth Museum and Beatrix Potter attraction
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 22nd December 2013
- Valid for 2 people
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- One voucher per visit
Quietly nestled in the Cumbrian town of Kendal and on the edge of the Lake District National Park, The Gilpin Bridge Inn is the perfect setting for a romantic break. Enjoy a midweek break for two and you’ll pay just £79, or treat yourselves to a weekend getaway for just £89. You’ll even receive a cream tea on arrival and breakfast on each morning of your stay!
Each of the hotel’s comfortable en-suite rooms features all the modern amenities you’d expect of quality accommodation and you’ll even benefit from a late check-out of 12.30pm. If you’re hungry after a busy day of exploring the local area, relax and unwind with a plate of delicious local food in the hotel’s restaurant.
As well as beautiful walks in the Lake District and a vast array of outdoor sports on offer nearby, you’ll find fantastic attractions to keep everyone entertained near Kendal including Kendal Castle, the Wordsworth Museum and the fantastic Beatrix Potter Attraction.
So join the Gilpin Bridge Inn for a break to remember and enjoy a warm Cumbrian welcome, beautiful surroundings and unbeatable value for money.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.