£40 food voucher for just £20 at the new Puskas Bistro, Douglas
The restaurant’s award-winning head chef, Norbert Matatics and chef, Andras Varsanyi use only the finest ingredients in each of their delicious dishes to bring you the tastiest food on the Island every day. On the extensive menu you’ll find a variety of mouth-watering dishes including Rakott grillezett lazac (grilled salmon with feta cheese), Marhapörkölt (traditional Hungarian beef stew), Tanyasi kacsacomb (confit of duck leg) and much much more!
After your meal, why not relax and unwind in the restaurant’s stylish surroundings with a glass of wine or a cup of coffee?
So try something new and tuck in to a delicious taste of Hungary on the Island with Puskas Bistro.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.
- £40 food voucher for just £20 at Puskas Bistro
- New restaurant on the North Quay, Douglas
- Award-winning head chef
- Authentic Hungarian cuisine
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 30th April 2014
- Valid for 2 people for food only
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- One voucher per table
- Not valid with any other offer
- Please use full amount as no change can be given