Two Hours Driving Tuition from Bitepoint Driving School, Isle of Man for just £19.99
Learn all the lifelong skills you’ll need to pass your driving test first time with this valuable offer from BitePoint Driving School, where learner drivers living in the Douglas area can benefit from two hours of driving tuition for just £19.99!
Offering traditional driving instruction on the Isle of Man using the latest vehicles and learning techniques, these introductory lessons are perfect for those hoping to pass their practical test soon and want a friendly and patient instructor to help them do so.
Ideal for booking in the summer or as a gift for any learners in your family, thanks to BitePoint’s fully qualified driving instructor Patric Russell learners will be taught the basics of controlling the car, operating the clutch pedals and other manoeuvres to help build up confidence behind the wheel.
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Includes two 1-hour driving lessons for under £20
- Driving school located in Douglas, Isle of Man
- Available to book any day of the week
- Learn the basic manoeuvres and build up your confidence
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 25th July 2014
- Not valid with any other offer
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- One voucher per person