Today's Deal: All you can eat Brazilian BBQ for 2 (£19) or 4 people (£37) at Zico's Grill Bar
- Experience BRAZILIAN Churrasco the RODIZIO way!
- £19 for 2 people or £37 for 4 people for all you can eat Brazilian BBQ
- Fresh slices of 10 different meats served at your table
- Plus a self-service buffet with salads, beans, rice and more
- Located in West End of Edinburgh
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 1st of December 2013
- Valid for purchased option only (Either 2 or 4 people) and is valid 7 days a week
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies once booked.
- £5 surcharge per couple, to use voucher at weekends
- Valid for 2 sittings- 6pm and 8pm
- Maximum of 2 vouchers per table
Your rodizio dining experience starts with a visit to the self-service buffet full of Brazilian salads, beans, rice, farofa (ground root of the cassava or manioc plant) all made with the freshest ingredients. The carvers at Zico's will then work their way round the tables slicing of different cuts of meat from pork, chicken, beef and lamb all marinated in different spices and flavours and cooked slowly over a charcoal barbeque.
Zico’s is Edinburgh’s first and only Churrascaria restaurant based in the West End. Two people can take in this slice of Brazil in Edinburgh for just £19. Or fancy dining with a few friends, then for just £37 four people can dine on this feast perfect for couples and groups!
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.
All you can eat Brazilian Churrascaria Rodizio for 2 people for £19
All you can eat Brazilian Churrascaria Rodizio for 4 people for £37
Welcome to the Zicos, Edinburghs new and only Authentic Brazilian Restaurant - Churrascaria Rodizio - Our All You Can Eat Churrasco BBQ.
While you are enjoying your first tastes the Rodizio Way, you are going to be offered some the finest cuts of meats available. Our churrasco selections include freshly skewered Chicken, Pork, Lamb and Beef.
The Rodizio selection will include one of the most famous cuts of beef in Brazil – the rump cap. Rodizio crusts this cut of meat in rock salt which is then cooked and cut fresh at your table. To complete your experience, Rodizio concludes our banquet by serving fresh pineapple, glazed with sugar and cinnamon.