Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Today's Deal: £21 for All you can eat Brazillian BBQ for 2 people + Cocktail each at Zico's Grill Bar
- Experience BRAZILIAN Churrasco the RODIZIO way
- £21 for 2 people or £40 for 4 people for all you can eat Brazilian BBQ + Cocktail Each
- Fresh slices of 10 different meats served at your table
- Plus a self-service buffet with salads, beans, rice and more
- Located in West End of Edinburgh
The Small Print
- Advanced Booking Required
- Voucher Valid 7 days per week
- Excludes 24- 26th December 2012 & 1st - 17th January 2013
- Voucher expires 31st March 2013
- Minimum age of 18 yrs old for alcohol
- Maximum table size of 20 people with voucher's
- 24hr cancellation policy
- Price based on Caipirintha Cocktail £4.90 per person and £19.95 buffet per person
Your rodizio dining experience starts with a visit to the self-service buffet full of Brazilian salads, beans, rice, farofa (ground root of the cassava or manioc plant) all made with the freshest ingredients. The carvers at Zico's will then work their way round the tables slicing of different cuts of meat from pork, chicken, beef and lamb all marinated in different spices and flavours and cooked slowly over a charcoal barbeque.
Fancy a drink while this great offer also includes a Caipirinha Cocktail - the national cocktail of Brazil.
Zico’s is Edinburgh’s first and only Churrascaria restaurant based in the West End at £21 for 2 people to dine on this Brazilian feast or £40 for 4 people this is an offer that is suitable for couples or groups as you take in a slice of Brazil in Edinburgh!
Brazillian Churrascaria Rodizio for 2 people + Caipirinha Cocktail each
Brazillian Churrascaria Rodizio for 4 people + Caipirinha Cocktail each
Welcome to the Zicos, Edinburghs new and only Authentic Brazilian Restaurant - Churrascaria Rodizio - Our All You Can Eat Churrasco BBQ.
While you are enjoying your first tastes the Rodizio Way, you are going to be offered some the finest cuts of meats available. Our churrasco selections include freshly skewered Chicken, Pork, Lamb and Beef.
The Rodizio selection will include one of the most famous cuts of beef in Brazil – the rump cap. Rodizio crusts this cut of meat in rock salt which is then cooked and cut fresh at your table. To complete your experience, Rodizio concludes our banquet by serving fresh pineapple, glazed with sugar and cinnamon.