Today's Deal: Edinburgh Walking Tour for two (£5) or four (£8) OR Ghost Tour for two (£6) or four (£10) with Thistle Knights Tours
- Entertaining tours reveal the city’s colourful past
- Experienced and friendly tour guides
- Frequently rated as 'excellent' on Trip Advisor
The Small Print
- Pre-booking essential via email or telephone quoting your DealMonster reference
- Limit of 1 voucher may be purchased (for a party of up to 4). May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th June 2013.
- Valid for Historical Tours every Saturday and Sunday starting at 2pm.
- Valid for Ghost Tours every Friday starting at 6pm.
- Tours meet outside the gate of the Festival Hub on the Royal Mile.
- In the event of unsafe weather, tours will be postponed and rescheduled.
- Must be age 16 or older.
- Valid on option purchased only.
- Dates subject to availability and booking required (non-cancellable once confirmed).
- Promotional codes and credits are not valid for use against this deal
The experienced and friendly tour guides will take you on an adventure through the city’s colourful past to discover just what 'Auld Reekie' was like in times gone by. The stories are old, the jokes are new and the city is medieval! TripAdvisor notes, ‘if you book one historic walking tour then book this one’!
Feeling brave? Join one of the city’s ghost tours and discover some of Edinburgh’s more ghoulish hangouts. Usually £10 a ticket, you can get 4 tickets for that, or pay just £6 for two of you. You might even encounter one of the city’s more paranormal residents!
The tours are great for visitors and locals alike and the voucher is valid until the end of June. So book today and make sure you don’t miss out on this fantastic Edinburgh adventure!