Edinburgh Deal: £29 Gorgeous Asian Meal for 2 with Wine at the multi-award winning Britannia Spice Restaurant
- £29 Asian meal for 2 with house wine
- Experience the best of Britannia Spice
- Save up to £34.20
- Voucher valid until 30th November (buy now, use it later)
The Small Print
- One voucher is valid for 2 people.
- Valid Sunday to Friday (excludes Saturday nights)
- 2 vouchers can be used per table (4 people)
- Additional side dishes, drinks can be purchased separately,
- Voucher value based on our highest priced starter and main dish options.
- Voucher expires on 30th November 2012
- 3 x Poppadoms with Chutneys
- 2 x Any Starters from the main menu
- 2 x Any Main dishes for main menu
- 1 x Pilau Rice
- 1 x Garlic Nan
- 2 x Glasses of house wine
Picture yourself tucking into their rich Mixed Tandoori with Lamb and Seekh Kebab, or maybe their mouth tingling King Prawn Jalfrezi…Extreme Nom!
The Britannia Spice Restaurant
Britannia Spice is an exceptional restaurant which has won many international awards since it first took the Edinburgh dining scene by storm in 2000. In 2006 alone, it was named Best in Scotland by both BIBA and the British Curry Awards.
Founded by Dr Wali Uddin and Ranil Saparamadu as the new millennium dawned, Britannia Spice has won widespread praise for its exotic multi-ethnic cuisine and stylish atmosphere. Its wide ranging menus offer diners a choice of Indian, Bangladeshi, Nepali and Thai cuisine, all freshly and expertly prepared.