Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Edinburgh Deal: £25 for a Meal for 2 at the multi-award winning Britannia Spice Restaurant
- £25 meal for 2 at multi award winning Britannia Spice
- Experience the best of Britannia Spice
- Choice of any main dish and any starter each
- Includes any rice, a garlic naan and poppadoms with chutney!
- Ideal Christmas Gift
- Britannia Spice Loyalty card for DealMonster customer's which entitles you to 15% off future food visits for 12 months
The Small Print
- One voucher is valid for 2 people.
- Valid Sunday to Friday (excludes Saturday nights)
- 2 vouchers can be used per table (4 people)
- Additional side dishes, drinks can be purchased separately,
- Voucher value based on our highest priced starter and main dish options.
- Voucher expires 28th February 2013
- Not valid with any other offers
- Excludes 25th-26th & 31st December 2012, 1st January & 14th February 2013
- 2 x Poppadoms with Chutneys
- 2 x Any Starters from the main menu
- 2 x Any Main dishes from the main menu
- 1 x any rice
- 1 x Garlic Nan
Picture yourself tucking into their rich Mixed Tandoori with Lamb and Seekh Kebab, or maybe their mouth tingling King Prawn Jalfrezi…Extreme Nom!
The Britannia Spice Restaurant
Britannia Spice is an exceptional restaurant which has won many international awards since it first took the Edinburgh dining scene by storm in 2000. In 2006 alone, it was named Best in Scotland by both BIBA and the British Curry Awards.
Founded by Dr Wali Uddin and Ranil Saparamadu as the new millennium dawned, Britannia Spice has won widespread praise for its exotic multi-ethnic cuisine and stylish atmosphere. Its wide ranging menus offer diners a choice of Indian, Bangladeshi, Nepali and Thai cuisine, all freshly and expertly prepared.