Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Today's Deal: Half price comedy tickets: 2 for £12, The Stand. Add membership for a whole year for just £10 each!
- Half price tickets for the Hogmanay Hootfest Show on 30 December at The Stand Edinburgh or Glasgow (doors 7pm, show starts 9pm)
- You can also buy up to 3 annual memberships for just £10 each (usual price £15) - makes a great gift
- Members enjoy regular reduced price tickets, special members events and fringe preview shows, priority booking and access to pre-sale tickets
The Small Print
- Voucher must be presented at the venue to gain entry. It is recommended to arrive in time for doors opening at 7pm (or 7.30pm for glasgow venue) as seating is unreserved.
- Maximum of 3 vouchers can be bought per person (for up to 6 tickets). A maximum of 3 memberships can also be purchased.
- Tickets are only valid for the Hogmanay Hootfest at The Stand, at your chosen location on 30th December 2012.
- Memberships are valid for all 3 venues (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle).
- Memberships will be posted to you at the billing address you give when making your DealMonster purchase.
- For ticket information or directions - Please visit our website http://www.thestand.co.uk
- Box office opening hours are: 10am – 7pm Monday to Friday, 12-7pm Sat.
- Box office closed on the following dates: 24-26th Dec - For ticket information for Glasgow venue call 0844 335 8879
- This is a basement venue and access is by stairs only.
Topping the bill in Edinburgh is Tom Stade who has enjoyed rave reviews for his Edinburgh shows: 'part dude, part devil...Stonkingly good. Stade delivers quality satire, intelligent, passionate, crackingly fresh and very very funny'. The Scotsman. He is joined on the bill by home grown talent Vladimir McTavish, Bruce Devlin and two time Scottish Comedian of the Year finalist, Kier McAllister.
The line up for Glasgow is Jo Caulfield (a familiar face on Michael McIntyre's comedy road show, Have I Got News for You and Mock the Week), James Kirk (Winner of So You Think You're Funny 2010) along with firm local favourites John Gillick and Raymond Mearns.
Becoming a member is the best way to make sure you don't miss out on the must-see shows. Many of the biggest names appearing at The Stand sold out exclusively to members before any tickets were released to the general public, examples include Frankie Boyle, Kevin Bridges, Sarah Millican, John Bishop, Ross Noble and Daniel Kitson.
2 tickets (Hogmanay Hootfest on 30th December at The Stand Edinburgh) £12
Annual membership to The Stand £10
2 tickets (Hogmanay Hootfest on 30th December at The Stand Glasgow) £12
The Stand offers great value annual memberships and with DealMonster you can snap up membership for just £10 instead of £15. Members enjoy amazing benefits:
- Entry for £1 most Sundays and £5 every Friday
- Half price entry every Wednesday/Thursday
- Special members previews of our Fringe shows (usually all £1)
- Invites to special events
- Priority booking on busiest nights
- First to hear about future programme
- Access to tickets before they go on release to the general public
Established in 1995. Many performers and critics regard The Stand as among the best comedy venues in the world.