Enjoy a sharing board for two, four or six people at The Flying Dog from only £8
Don’t miss out on sampling a delectable sharing board at Leith’s all-new American diner, which is now available to enjoy at The Flying Dog restaurant from just £8 for two people, £16 for four or £24 for six!
Providing diners with a variety of freshly made open sandwiches, plenty of sweet potato fries and their homemade beetroot coleslaw on the side, this is a perfect lunch deal for Edinburgh residents to enjoy any day of the week.
As well as being dog friendly The Flying Dog offers a cosy and friendly environment for catching up with old friends, being just a short walk from the shore and ideal for those who want to tuck into a selection of homemade treats made freshly on the premises.
What happens next?
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Save on a sharing board of home made treats at The Flying Dog
- Available for two, four or six people to enjoy
- Selection of freshly made sandwiches, sweet potato fries and beetroot coleslaw
- Brand new American dog-friendly diner a short walk away from the shore.
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 20th September 2014
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Promotional codes and credits cannot be used for this deal
The Flying Dog
24 Henderson Street
Edinburgh, EH66BS, GB