Today's Deal: Half price voucher for alterations at leading Edinburgh tailors just £10 or £15
- £20 worth of alterations for £10 or £30 of alterations for just £15!
- Choice of convenient locations at St James centre or Morningside road
- Can mend or alter almost anything from just £8
- Made-to-measure dressmaking service available
- Get 20% off dry cleaning with your voucher too!
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 11/02/13
Time left 000000
No longer available
The Small Print
- Bring voucher to shop and bring all items requiring alteration.
- Morningside Tailor open 6 days a week: Mon - Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 10am-5pm
- St James Tailor open 7 days a week: Open 9.30am-6pm Mon- Fri (open until 7pm on Thursdays). Open 10am-6pm on Sat and 11am-5pm on Sun.
- Alterations typically take 2-3 days and orders must be picked up from the shop.
- Can use 1 voucher per visit / order.
- Should the total price of your alterations amount to less than the value of the voucher no change will be given.
- Promotional codes or credits cannot be used against this deal.
- Voucher expires 30/4/13
Take a leaf out of Gok Wan's book and expand your wardrobe by making the most of what you already have with this fantastic offer from Edinburgh’s leading tailors! Choose from £20 worth of alterations for £10 or £30 of alterations for just £15!
With a choice of two locations at the St James centre and Morningside Road, the highly-skilled team of tailors offer incredible value for alterations and can mend and alter almost anything. From hemming skirts and taking up jeans and trousers to fixing ripped linings on coats and replacing broken zips on boots, bags and cushions, prices start from just £8! If you’re unsure whether something can be altered or repaired, just bring in your items and they’ll be happy to advise. They even offer a dressmaking service for made-to-measure items in your own fabric! The voucher is likely to go a long way, so make sure you bring plenty of items to be priced up. Bring your dry cleaning along and you’ll receive 20% off this competitively-priced service too (you can have a 2 piece suit cleaned for example for just £8 rather than the usual £10).
The tailors have already established a loyal customer base in Morningside, and with the opening of the new city centre shop in St James Centre the service is convenient for customers all over Edinburgh! So whether you’re working or shopping, pop in to St James or Morningside Tailor for a quality finish at an affordable price every time!
£10 for £20 worth of alterations at tailors in Edinburgh
£15 for £30 worth of alterations at tailors in Edinburgh
St James Tailor
Choose your deal:
£10 for £20 worth of alterations at tailors in Edinburgh (Value £20)
£15 for £30 worth of alterations at tailors in Edinburgh (Value £30)
The offer is over