Today's Deal: UNLIMITED family visits to St. Andrews Aquarium for three months from just £14!
- Come face to face with some of the world’s most fascinating creatures
- Black reef sharks, seals, meerkats, reptiles and arachnids
- Just an hour’s drive from Edinburgh
- Great fun for all ages!
The Small Print
- Maximum of 1 voucher per family.
- Unlimited vouchers can be bought as gifts.
- Additional tickets may be purchased when you visit at £8 per additional adult and £6 per additional child aged 3 to 15 years. No extra charge for additional children up to age 2.
- Valid 1 December 2012 to 28 February 2013 excluding Christmas day and New Years day.
- Open 7 days from 10am with last entry at 3pm Monday - Friday and 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- Full wheelchair access to over 50% of the building including lower level exhibits and ground floor of cafe. Assisted wheelchair access (via temporary ramps) to meerkat enclosure and shark tank. Currently no wheelchair access to the tropical marine display and gift shop.
1. Two adults and two children - £14 (was £40)
2. Two adults and three children - £16 (was £42)
Step inside the aquarium and you’ll be transported into an underwater world of adventure and discovery! You’ll come face to face with some of the world’s most fascinating, beautiful and dangerous creatures from the black tip reef shark to graceful seals and even meerkats! Those brave enough can even face fascinating reptiles and arachnids.
The St. Andrews Aquarium is great fun for all ages and the perfect way to keep everyone entertained whatever the weather! So join the animals for the very best day out that will keep you and your wallet happy!