Tickets for the Smash-hit Musical Singin' in the Rain at Festival Theatre, from only £20!
For some old-school classic Hollywood sparkle, make sure to take advantage of this deal…
Save 50% on tickets to the outstanding production of Singin’ in the Rain, direct from London’s West End to Edinburgh’s Festival Theatre. Enjoy the show from a prime location in the auditorium’s stalls with seats now from just £20pp.
Tickets are available for performances on:
- 25th February - £20pp
- 4th March - £23pp
- 11th March - £23
for the evening show starting at 7:30pm.
Enjoy the spectacular performances, high energy choreography and sumptuous set design as you revel in the charm, romance, comedy and Hollywood glamour of this critically acclaimed and smash-hit musical.
««««« "A night of sheer delight" Daily Telegraph
««««« "This all-tapping, all-splashing show will put a smile on anyone's face" Daily Express
Full of all the songs from the original MGM film score and 12,000 litres of water per performance, this production is an absolute star of the stage and top class entertainment. So book your tickets for a ‘splashing’ night out now!
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking is not required, simply print your voucher and present it to the merchant.
- up to Half-price tickets for the critically acclaimed musical
- Starring Faye Tozer and Maxwell Caulfield
- Featuring all the songs from the original MGM film score
- Full of old Hollywood charm, romance and glamour
The Small Print
- Vouchers valid for purchased option only (Tuesday 25th February, Tuesday 4th March or Tuesday 11th March 2014)
- Valid for 1 person
- Vouchers valid for stall seats
- Voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- Shows start at 7.30pm
- Tickets will only be available for collection from 1 hour before the performance start time.
- Rows AA, BB, CC and A may get wet from splashing water
- No refunds 24 hours before performance, or after performance