Edinburgh Deal: Half-day’s luxury yachting on the Firth of Forth taking in the bridges and islands for only £59 per person with Edinburgh Boat Charters
- £59 for a half-day’s luxury yachting – including continental breakfast, or bubbly and nibbles
- Help crew the vessel, or simply relax and take in the stunning views
- Amazing opportunity to see a wide variety of marine wildlife - seabirds, seals and if we are lucky the porpoises
- An exciting and unforgettable experience to share with with your family, friends or colleagues
- Why not surprise someone special with this excellent gift !
At the helm of Inspired Capital, a new Bavaria Vision 40 vessel boasting extensive entertaining space, your skipper Colin Henderson will charter a cruise from Port Edgar at South Queensferry, sail you under the famous and historic Forth Road and Rail bridges before circumnavigating the inner islands of Inchgarvie, Inchcolm and Inchmickery. You can help crew the vessel, or simply relax and take in the stunning views.
You, and perhaps family, friends or workmates can take advantage of this unique offer any time in May or Tuesday afternoons and Saturday mornings in June.
Edinburgh Boat Charters
- One voucher is valid for one person only
- Multiple purchases allowed. (Maximum of 8 voucher holders per sailing)
- All sailings are weather dependant. - Alternative dates will be arranged.
- Available any time in May or Tuesday afternoons and Saturday mornings in June.
- The morning cruise departs at 9.20am and returns around 12.45pm and the afternoon cruise departs at 1.20pm and returns at around 4.45pm.
- Not suitable for under 8’s; under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
- You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
- Voucher must be presented on the day
- Voucher expires on 26th of June 2012