Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Today's Deal: Half price tickets to Cinderella at The Lyceum Theatre Edinburgh, just £13 for one ticket or £25 for two.
- A choice of dates during the school Christmas holidays
- Option to buy up to 2 vouchers for tickets for a party of 3 or 4
- Best seats in the house (top band reserved seating in stalls and grand circle)
- A wonderful Christmas present or holiday treat
The Small Print
- Voucher is only valid for the 5.30pm performance on your selected date (27th, 28th or 29th December)
- Full price tickets have been discounted by 50% and a £1 transaction fee is included in the voucher price.
- These tickets can be used by either adults or children. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Advance booking required at least 24 hours prior to performance. Please contact The Lyceum Box Office quoting your voucher code, to secure your seats.
- Telephone bookings taken from Monday 3rd December from 11am.
- The box office will then supply you with tickets to bring to the performance.
- Wheelchair access - please advise when booking.
“One day her prince will come... a musical, modern fairytale for all the family.” The renowned Johnny McKnight is back with a modern day twist on the classic fairy tale. Set in Paris, the production features original songs sung live by the cast as well as a sprinkling of magic and the perfect dose of slapstick to keep audiences of all ages entertained. Tickets are valid for adults or children and you can purchase up to two vouchers so up to four people can join in the fun! For any additional guests, additional full-price tickets may be available at the box office.
A trip to the theatre makes a great Christmas gift and is the perfect holiday treat for the whole family! You can enjoy the 5.30pm performance on the 27th, 28th or 29th December. But hurry, tickets are limited so book now to avoid disappointment!
1 Ticket - 27th December
1 Ticket - 28th December
1 Ticket - 29th December
2 Tickets - 27th December
2 Tickets - 28th December
2 Tickets - 29th December
The Lyceum Theatre
The Royal Lyceum Theatre Company is one of Scotland’s leading producing drama companies, with an excellent reputation for both classical and contemporary work.