Today's Deal: 18 holes of golf + a basket of golf balls for the driving range + soup and crusty bread for just £19 at the 5th oldest course in the world - Royal Musselburgh Golf Club
- 18 holes of golf + soup and crusty bread + a basket of golf balls for the driving range for just £19 (worth £53.25)
- The 5th oldest golf course in the world
- Par 70, 6237 yard challenging course
- Voucher is valid until the 31st August 2013
- Perfect fathers day gift
Dating back to 1774, Royal Musselburgh is the 5th oldest course in the world and offers a great game of golf to players of all abilities. Designed by Open champion and golf architect, James Braid, the picturesque parkland course boasts 6237 yards of play and features undulating fairways, deep bunkers and plateaued greens to challenge even the most seasoned golfer. After your game, retreat to the luxurious club house and tuck in to a delicious bowl of soup with crusty bread, included in the price.
The voucher is valid 7 days a week until the end of August and makes the perfect Father’s Day gift. So join the Royal Musselburgh Golf Club and enjoy great food and a great game of golf for less this summer.
How to Redeem
- Once you have purchased the deal, you will be emailed your voucher.
- Please follow the redemption instructions on the voucher. Pre-booking may be required.
Royal Musselburgh Golf Club
- Voucher is valid until 31st August 2013, 7 days a week, 8am-6.30pm;
- Excludes 18th - 21st July 2013
- Advance booking required
- All dates and times are subject to availability, limited availability at weekends.
- Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
- Over 16s only
- Pricing based on weekend visitors round.
- Dress code: Golf shoes, golf clubs, dress trousers or tailored shorts with proper socks and polo shirt. Smart casual clothing is permitted in the clubhouse