Award-Winning five Course Taster Menu at the Exclusive Plumed Horse, from £99 for two
Enjoy an exclusive and indulgent dinner with a five course taster menu available at the award-winning Plumed Horse, for just £99 per couple.
As one of the top five restaurants in Edinburgh the Plumed Horse, located in Leith, is the perfect place for a relaxed and sophisticated dinner for two or four... And with Father's Day coming up, it's the perfect excuse to celebrate!
You will dine on an exclusive five course taster menu with some of the finest cuisine cooked fresh and to perfection at this outstanding establishment. Having been awarded a Michelin star, three AA rosettes and numerous other awards you can guarantee that your time with the Plumed Horse will be like no other dining experience!
Take a look at the menu below and then book your exclusive dinner for two or four...
Menu (£99 per couple)
- Tear and share bread
- Mushroom velouté with sautéed mousseron mushrooms
- Scottish East Coast mackerel and passion fruit ceviche, marinated cucumber and coriander
- Assiette (saddle, daube, kidney and breast) of Lamb for two, asparagus ‘custard’, toffee shallots, garlic potato gratin, lamb juices
- Braeburn apple tart tatin to share, calvados and cinnamon ice cream
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is not required for this offer - simply print your voucher and take it with you.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- 3 AA Rosette restaurant in Leith
- Intimate atmosphere, perfect for relaxed and luxurious dining
- Menu includes mushroom velouté, Scottish East Coast mackerel and Braeburn apple tart tatin
- Available for two or four and an ideal treat this Father's Day
The Small Print
- Vouchers valid from 4th June and expire on 1st September 2014
- Valid for 2 people
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Excludes Saturdays, closed Sundays
50-54 Henderson Street
Edinburgh, EH6 6DE